Ensure seamless flow of medical information for the safe, compliant, and appropriate use of your healthcare products through FMD K&L’s expert medical information services
Our medical affairs professionals execute the key role of intermediary liaising with the medical community and research companies for the smooth flow of scientifically relevant and accurate information to ensure patient and consumer well-being.
- Ad hoc and standard response management, including call center support
- Off-label information management
- Product use in patients with pre-existing medical conditions
- Review & approval of promotional materials
- Clinical scientific document preparation
Our call center services exceed the industry standard expectations of simply answering stakeholders’ questions about products. At FMD K&L, we provide a comprehensive range of services that help you execute multiple tasks, such as adverse event (AE) reporting, MedInfo capture, and product compliance. All our call center professionals come from life sciences backgrounds, with average experience of more than two years delivering the most up-to-date and accurate medical information.